Friday, November 21, 2008

S and B

Okay all you Hershbine Family Blog followers... sorry it has been so long!

Last week mom's Sewing Circle/S and B/B and B had a painting party. They usually do this just the 10-12 of them, but this time they invited daughters/daughters-in-law to join in. They had an artist to come and bring a painting to instruct us in (much like sip n strokes). The teacher brought all of the materials and we just had to sit down and follow her directions and start painting. so here is what the result was... and I really have to say, I like my real life version much better than this picture!! they turned out so cute! and even though we all did the same thing, they all looked so different, we took a picture of all of us with our paintings, but not with my camera. If I get a copy of it, I will post it. It was such a relaxing evening for me... and alex went got her favorite meal that her daddy makes, and went right to bed for him.

2 comments:

Rhonda Walker said...

too cute. I love that. Beth and I were going to go do a class while she was home but it was on the AL/AU game day. They canceled the class on us. boo Anyway maybe one day we could all go and try it? She will be home tomorrow. =)

Beth said...

so fun! i love your painting.. it DID turn out cute!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs