Sunday, June 7, 2009

June 6, 2009

Long Time No See Blog

It's been a while since I have posted. School consumed me! (I did make two A's and a B.. woohoo!)

I have taken lots of pictures just never posted. I will start with my catching up, with a picture of Alex's first lost tooth! It had been loose for months (it seemed) and never came out. She now has a hole and a tooth coming in behind it (literally... it is not lined up :( ) so we will be going to the dentist to see what this means. The one right next to it is also very loose but has no other tooth coming up... we will just wait and see where it decides to poke through.


Did I mention that Mimi pulled it with dental floss?? OUCH!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Haha, I cannot believe Vicki pulled Alex's tooth out with dental floss! Ouchie! ;) Glad to see you are posting again.. I missed it!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs