Saturday, November 3, 2007

Boo at the Zoo







There are some days that I wonder, do I have more fun doing the kid stuff than my kid does. I had so much fun at the zoo, and I think Alex did too. Although she did go to her first "Haunted House" there and was not real keen on that. I thought it was kinda clever. It was in the primate building and was led by the apes from Planet of the Apes, and you went through the building to view the Humans in cages. It kinda freaked Alex out though. But there were more young kid friendly activities to do also. She really liked the hayride... it was really kinda cute. The pictures show her in her Halloween costume and there are more on Erin's website http://www.erinnolenphotography.blogspot.com/ They are really cute, I cant wait to see all of them.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs