Sunday, October 28, 2007

Alex and Mommy Day

Well, Jody takes an Alex and Daddy day every once in a while and they usually go to IHOP and Chuck E. Cheese's. Alex always has sooo much fun, and I think Jody does too!!! Well, Alex asked me the other day if we could have an Alex and Mommy day like she does with her daddy. I guess, even though we are always together, as weird as it sounds, we don't always get good one on one time. So, I told her I would take her somewhere that Daddy probably wouldnt go. Sweet n Sassy! I know, I know... glamour shots/pageant girl sort of look!! Not my choice, she has a little friend that has been and talked about it, and she has been wanting to go for a while, so I finally just caved!! It kept me from having to go to Chuck E Cheese (her second choice) and it wound up costing less than C E C too... so really it was a win-win experience and boy did she feel like a princess... she thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world!! It was a fun day to spend with her, I am glad we did it even though I am not crazy about the look!

1 comments:

Beth said...

yey! it finally let me post! :)
i think this salon thing is so adorable! casey, i can see you rolling your eyes as you walk into the store, but i'm positive this was so much for her! i would haved loved this when i was little. =)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs