Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring Training

Yesterday was Jordan's spring jamboree in Oxford. All in all they all did prett well. But guess what?!! I got about half way there (an hour away) and realized that my camera was not in my car... and I did not think about bringing the video camera. (that is usually jody's job... I take pictures) Jody had guard so it was just alex and i going. Well the JV played the first half and I watched so intently for Jordan and never saw him play. (i did not know that it was the JV... Ugh!) so the second half was the varsity, and so I tried to watch so intently again... and I never saw him go in... this is all I saw... (he's number 73... I used my cell phone)

Turns out he did play one or two plays... I just missed them! I dont know how. I guess he just did such an awesome job that they were really quick plays! turns out, I dont know a whole lot about spring jamborees... they dont keep anybody in real long... some more than others!

4 comments:

Beth said...

your kids sure are keeping you busy over there..
sounds like you need a change of scenery! -- to maybe.. st louis???

Hershbine Family said...

I definitely do need to come and am planning on coming... Alex will have to come too! I thought it might be fun for us to take the train there but it goes through dc first and cost $585 WHOA!! I think we will just drive!! there is lots there I would love to see! You make it sound like a great place to at least visit!

Beth said...

its very fun.. alex may like the zoo here, too! i could look up some kiddo things to do so she could have a variety of choices.
the train sounds dreadful.. drive! :)

Corey Nolen said...

did you edit that picture on your header?

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs