Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You Got a Friend

WoW! it has been a while. We have not done A LOT lately, but what we have done... I have not brough my camera with us. So, here is a picture from a play date that Alex had the other day. We have been going to the pool A LOT and I was really sorta tired of it, and had plenty of things that I could do at home... so, I asked Alex if she wanted me to see if CB could come over and play? Having a friend over helps me and it is great for her. I called her mom to see if she could come over, and it was great timing for her mom as well. they were leaving to go out of town the next day and she needed to get some things done before they left. I can really appreciate having some time to do things without a 5 year old around (as much as I love her!!) and it is now so much easier to have friends over... she is finally at an age that I dont feel like I have to constantly watch her every move. They played outside in our kiddie pool, and inside played school, and then practiced for a performance. they "wrote" these songs and sang for me several times, and then for CB's mom when she came to pick her up. i have a video of it, too that I want to post... but I have to get jody to show me how to download it onto the computer. i will try to post it later, it is really cute. So here is a picture from the show (Corey and Erin please do not judge... I realize this is NOT a good picture, but it is the only one that I got! and I wanted to post something from the day!)

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs