Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just Had to Post

We went to my friend Mandy's house yesterday to let the girls play together (she has three 8, 6, and 1 1/2) We went to Chic-fil-a for lunch (because the girls could still play) and Mandy and I got to catch up!! YAY! It was long overdue, we were together for about 4 hours and we probably could have caught up for another 8... not that it has really been that long (we do keep in touch) we just always have other distractions. I made sure I took my camera because I had come across a picture of Abby, Emma, and Alex when Emma and Alex were babies... so I wanted to take another picture of them now... about 5 years later. The funnier pictures probably would have been me and Mandy Then and Now. We have been friends since 5th or 6th grade...(that would be approximately 22 years! WOW!! Now that is a friend!) Maybe I will try to at least search for a then picture of us to post... that might be funny... What do you think, Mandy??
So here are our girls THEN:

And NOW:
(When I finally remembered to take out my camera Sarah was taking a nap... she is a cutie patootie, too!... Don't we have cute kids?)

2 comments:

Beth said...

LOVING alex's "strike a pose" look here.. too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, now that's cute! They really do resemble their "little selves." Same pillows & sofa, too. That's kind of sad. My furniture sure has stood the test of time! We may have to dig out a "then" picture of us. That would be funny! We had a great time with you & Alex. We're so glad you came over to play! It was great catching up!!
Love,
Mandy

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs