Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July

We had fun on 4th of July. Mom had out two slip n slides and a sprinkler and a pool. And we all had a blast. Beth, Erin and I even did the the slip n slide. Alex liked to have races with everyone, so the first two pictures are Luke and Alex racing. Then, somehow Alex convinced Beth that it would be great fun to let her ride on her back down the slip n slide. At least they both have smiles on their faces in the picture, I guess that means that it did not kill Beth at the time. (Although... Beth, Rhonda, and I went shopping the next day and Beth and I talked about how sore we were from doing this... I had forgotten at the time that Alex had done this. Beth, maybe an extra fifty pounds on your back might make you a little more sore.) I also got some pictures of the great grandparents and Grayben. He is named for family on my dad's side (my grandfather that is holding him had family named Graben) and coincidentally my grandmother's mothers last name was Gray (she is holding him in the next picture). We had lots of fun for the day... and went to see fireworks that night... which I have to say is pretty impressive when you get in the right spot for viewing! Our favorite every year is the smiley faced ones... and it seemed that every time I tried to get a picture of one my camera would try to focus on something else. But finally I got one of one upside down and then one okay one of it right side up.



















3 comments:

Rhonda Walker said...

Good pictures Casey. You are really doing a good job with your photography. I think that is the best picture of Mother and Mr. Nolen that I have ever seen. And Grayben looks pretty spectacular himself. Thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

Hey Casey! Love the polkadots! Your fireworks pics turned out great, too. We had fun hanging out with you again!
Love,
Mandy

Beth said...

the slip n slide pics are hilarious.. loving them!
i dont know if i was more sore from slip n sliding or from city museum, though!
your child is too adventurous for my poor body ;)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs