Thursday, July 3, 2008

Early Return from the lake...

Alex and I came home a day or two early from the lake ( I will have pictures to post from that later) because Corey and Erin got the call on Monday!! They had been placed for an adoption of a little boy, born June 19th (2 weeks old today!). They got to bring home Grayben Andrew today and we got to go see too!!! Alex and I are with him right now so that Mommy and Daddy can get some sleep... they have not gotten a lot of sleep over the last several nights filled with excitement, anticipation, and I am sure a little stress, and they are looking ahead to many long sleepless nights. Here are a couple of pictures from today... I think he is absolutely gorgeous!!

4 comments:

Rhonda Walker said...

I agree he is absolutely gorgeous. I am so glad we got to share in the excitement with everyone. They just don't know how much I appreciate that and how many wonderful memories it brought back to me. We are all so blessed.

Lee said...

He is so cute and tiny!

erin nolen said...

cute new blog, aunt casey! cute baby, too!

thanks for everything lately. we love you!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pics, casey! i love them! alex looks so precious holding baby grayben. we can't wait to meet him!

keely

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs