Thursday, August 14, 2008

And He's Off!!

The Sube was officially finished last night!! Jody and Jordan have worked SOOO HARD on getting it ready, especially for this school year (the first that he could really drive to school). The last of the issues was a water pump, which apparently is a fairly easy fix, but the part had to be ordered!! Now that it is done... I am sure Jordan feels a great sense of freedom. Too Bad for him that gas is nearly 4 dollars a gallon. It was 75 cents when I started driving. So, his first trip in it was with his friend Eric to Office Depot, and was gone for 30 minutes tops!! and boy was Jody nervous! I was a little, but I think that I have stressed over it all for all of these months as they were getting the car ready, that I was pretty okay for this. My nerves will come out on the weekends, when he "goes out"!!

Here are the pictures as he was leaving for his first official trip alone in the Sube!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs