Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Carving



Here is one of our pumpkins/jack-o-lanterns for this year. Mom bought this pumpkin for Alex last weekend. Alex was eager beaver to get it carved, I was not quite in the mood to carve pumpkins because I really thought it was a little early and as you can kinda see it has already gotten a little yucky!! We had a hard time deciding what to do on it, Alex kept on picking out these really elaborate designs out of the carving package that we have. We finally decided on this one and the paper pattern would not fit on the pumpkin so I just free handed it and I thought it turned out pretty neat! It does look really cool lit up, the picture is a little blurred (I could not figure out my camera setting to get it right... I am obviously not the photographer that my sister- in -law and brother are... but that is okay... I guess I have other talents). Hopefully we will get another pumpkin to carve with Daddy and maybe Jordan (He has done one too, in the past).

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs