Friday, April 18, 2008

feeling a little girly...

As you can see from the new background I was feeling a little "girly" today! We'll see how long it takes Jody to realize it and ask me to put something different up ;0) I was surprised how often he actual reads our blog. I had put up a funny picture of him with a funny fake magazine cover layout, and it only took him about 24 hours to see it and say something about it. so, if you were lucky enough to get a glimpse of him in that time frame, you probably got a good laugh too! I might be persuaded to show the pic again, on the downlow if you ask!


Now I have to figure out how to get the icky blue and orange off of the top blogger stuff.


Excitement for the week... My friend Becky had her third baby this week. She had been scheduled for induction on the 21st, but the little booger decided to come on his own a week early! Here is the cutie!


1 comments:

Corey Nolen said...

i'll put it back up... i was tired of posting without shoots and wanted the next one i post to show some of my work not just my opinion... that's what i did on my last blog and i ran it into the ground. i may have time to post the other entry tomorrow.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs