Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'...




Does it look like Riley is up to something in the next picture??

Well, since Becky had the baby... it has given us the opportunity to get Ally and Riley to come over and play. (Noah had perfect timing with me having two days off this week to keep his big sister and brother) So, Alex and I worked out in the yard most of the morning and early afternoon. It really does feel good to have your yard looking good, and your house semi in order! So, Ally and Riley came over to play... and we stayed outside almost the whole time (they were predicting rain, but it was a gorgeous afternoon). the kids had a blast! These are pictures of them rolling down our hill in the front yard. I remember loving doing this so much as a kid! And watching them and seeing the pictures is such nostalgia!

5 comments:

Lee said...

Two words "Red Bugs".

Anonymous said...

I think if I had a big white thing sticking out of my head I would look like I was up to something also. Like how to get it out??
Missed you guys this weekend. I had a great time. I am sure Beth and Raja will post more pics and tell their side of the story soon.
Love ya,
Rhonda

Beth said...

Your photography skills are getting really good, Casey! I'm impressed. :)
It looks like Alex is having a great time in the warm weather.. Tell her Raja and I said hello!

Beth said...

okay and only mom would even notice that white thing or look at it from her perspective.. it's true "mom," isnt it? ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes Beth just like when stripes or plaids don't match on bought outfits and things aren't cut the same/right way out of fabric. I just had that drilled in my head for so long that it won't go away. Guess I just have an eye for some things like that. Sometimes it's a bad thing and sometimes it's okay. =) Rhonda

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs