Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jody Finally got his nose out of the books...

And noticed the "girly" blog!! Ha! Ha! It didnt quite take two weeks! I am actually surprised... because he has really been studying hard! He just happened to been looking over my shoulder when I was doing something! This is his last week of taking soooo many classes. He has vowed never to do a semester like he did this one again. YAY!! (24 hours) We are really looking forward to this summer and actually getting to spend some time together... He is only taking three classes!! More later... we have a fun weekend coming up so, and some surprise visitors... so maybe I'll blog about that later... (Their story is very interesting)

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs