Wednesday, March 5, 2008

COZUMEL!!!


Okay, I have sorted through my pictures and have picked out some of my favorite ones!

This one is... for obvious reasons! I really just took this one to show Alex that her name was written in Mexico!


This one is not the greatest of photos on my part but the circumstances were pretty funny... I thought! When we got off of the ship we decided to go to the beaches first. We got a taxi"van" with Erin, Corey, Rhonda and Gary. Only Corey and Erin got the boxseats (and opposite of sporting events... this is not a good thing!) They were litterally sitting on a box covered by a blanket. There were no seatbelts or bars to even hold on too! To make matters worse for them... or at least for Erin, there are no speed limits or as it appeared on this 5- 10 minute 60Mph trip, no traffic laws either! and erin who tends to get a little nervous about even the safety of an escalator had to endure this "rumble seat"



Here is Jody once we arrived safely at our beach spot. I must add he was much the trooper. He had the flu! He starte feeling bad, at dinner on thursday night, and continued to feel bad all day on Friday. He made his way up and off of the ship on Saturday for my benefit and the fact that he reallywanted to see Mexico! I think he was really glad he did!

(photo deleted per Jody's request)

The following are just some random beach photos that I took and thought were kinda fun. I will post more later, I need to get Alex to bed.

3 comments:

erin nolen said...

yay for mexico!!! i want to go back.

Beth said...

lol.. that's hilarious that you said jody was glad he went to mexico. only because i am absolutely sure he really WAS glad, but he looks downright miserable in this photo.. heheh. :)

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures, Casey! I love thick, white clouds like that. Looks like y'all had a great time - minus the sickness.

Mandy

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs