Saturday, March 15, 2008

I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE... I WANT TO RIDE MY BIKE!!

Jody took Alex out to the park this afternoon to ride her bike. This past fall we had taken her training wheels off, and she did okay... but was too concerned with getting hurt to concentrate on balancing and pedaling. So, as she was getting on her socks and shoes, she asked if Jody would put the training wheels back on so that she could ride alot. We told her no... that she had to practice without and if she went back to training wheels, she would never learn how to ride without! So the following is what happened today within just a matter of a few minutes!


And here is what she looked like just an hour after returning from the bike ride!

1 comments:

Beth said...

i may have to get you to give me a recap on this video, because for some reason it won't let me watch past 8 seconds of it. i'm going to try tonight on raja's OTHER computer when we're home from work tonight, so hopefully that will work better for me. :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs