Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Egg Tree...




This week Alex reminded me that we had not done our Easter decorations. This usually consist of a cheap wreath on the door, and a couple of rabbit Easter related things to set out on the dinning room table and coffee table.... and of course the Easter Egg Tree. My mom did these trees for us when I was little, and when Alex was born I started doing them for her. When she was two years old though, she imagined up this whole Easter Bunny/Egg Hiding Scheme!! All on her own, she said that all of those eggs on the tree were there so that when the Easter Bunny came, he could hide them all for her! Only she told me this after we had hung approximately 50-75 eggs. So the tradition continues... and the Easter Bunny does hide the eggs (usually not all of them though)... the weather has hindered the outside hiding over the last couple of years, though... Maybe this year will be better!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jody, Casey, Jordan, and Alex
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Leelou Blogs